Saturday, February 21, 2015

Badam Sadeko (Spicy Peanut Salad/Salsa) Recipe!!

I make Bhatmas Sadeko (Recipe Here)  at least once a week. I love it so much and is my favorite food! I also made Gundruk and Bhatmas Sadeko  (Recipe Here) and my first try came out be really good and was well appreciated by my readers. So, keeping in mind, the popularity of our popular Nepali snacks, today I decided to go little bit beyond the comfort zone and make Badam Sadeko. Just like Bhatmas Sadeko, it is super easy to prepare and requires similar ingredients. Also, taste wise it is amazing and is in my favorite list already :) Here you go guys, enjoy this easy yet extremely yummy Badam Sadeko Recipe.
Fantastic :x




Prep time: 5 min(s) Cook time: 5 min(s) Total time: 10 min(s)

Things you will need:
  • 2 cups Peanuts ( I used prepackaged one. If you want roast the regular raw peanuts and make sure to be extremely careful and stir often times as you roast it)
  • 1 table spoon of oil
  • Garlic (4 cloves, thinly sliced)
  • Ginger (2 table spoons, Thinly sliced)
  • 2 tea spoon red chili powder
  • 1 table spoon lime juice
  • Half Tomato (Finely chopped)
  • Ginger-Garlic Paste: 1 Tablespoon
  • Chat Masala (1/2 table spoon)
  • 1 Serrano Pepper (finely chopped) 
  • Salt (according to taste)
  • 1/4 red onion (finely chopped)
  • 1 strand of green onion (finely chopped)
  • Cilantro (1/2 cup, finely chopped)
Direction: 
  1. On a large place peanuts first.
  2. Add tomato, Serrano, chopped cilantro, green and red onion, ginger-garlic chopped and paste in a bowl to make the mixture.
  3. Add spices (salt, chat masala, red chili powder, lime juice,oil) and give everything a good mix.
  4. Done!! Enjoy :-D