Monday, July 21, 2014

Creamy Yogurt Smoothie Recipe!!

It was really hot when I was walking to my car from my workplace. Because of this, I was feeling really thirsty. Usually, in such situations, I go for fruit smoothies or chocolate shakes but today I wanted something really refreshing and drink that was not overly sweet. So, I decided to make Yogurt Smoothie. Back home, when I used to visit my relatives in the country side, they used to serve us this extremely yummy yogurt drink called "Moi/Mai." It used be so buttery and fresh and I wanted to recreate something like that today in my kitchen. I mixed some other extra ingredients to make my version of Moi creamy and smooth in texture. It was so good and this drink energized me so well :) Here you go guys, super easy and duper refreshing Yogurt Smoothie for you all to try:
Refreshing @-)




Prep time: 2min(s) Cook time: 3min(s) Total time: 5min(s) 

Things you will need:
  1. Sugar (2 table spoons)
  2. Cool Whip (1/4 cup)
  3. Plain Yogurt (2 cups)
  4. Milk (1 cup)
  5. Ice cubes (4-5)
Directions:
  • Crush Ice and add all of the above mentioned ingredients in a blender.
  • Blend/Liquefy.
  • Transfer to a glass.
  • DONE. Too simple isn't it?  You can also try other refreshing drinks: Mango Lassi Recipe and Strawberry Lassi Recipe.