Sunday, May 3, 2015

Going Green: Creamy Spinach-Avocado Smoothie Recipe!!

Finally I am in a mood to post recipe! Past couple of days were very hard for me to focus and I wasn't in the mood of doing anything. Earthquake back home got into me so bad that I didn't even felt like eating. Now, day by day I have calmed myself down and  I am back on to my normal life. While I am still going to support and become involved in various charity programs for the relief effort back home, I am going to do what I love (cooking) and share with you all. Today, I felt like drinking! Nope not alcohol =)) just a healthy smoothie! I never thought healthy would taste this good. I was totally surprised by the end results and had to share this with you all. So easy yet so tasty. Here you go everyone :)
Fantastic =D>

Prep time: 2min(s) Cook time:3min(s) Total time: 5min(s)

Things you will need:
  • Carrot (1 cup)
  • Spinach/Kale (1and 1/2 cup)
  • Avocado (half, Note: Banana can be  a great substitute for Avocado. If Banana use 1 large)
  • Juice (2 cups, any kind will work)
  • Yogurt (1/2 cup)
  • Milk (1 cup)
Directions:
  1. Blend all of the above mentioned ingredients in a blender. 
  2. Done!! Simple as that >:D< Also, do not forget to try my Recipe for Mango Lassi (click here) and Recipe for Strawberry Lassi (Click here).