Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MOMOs if you do not own a Steamer (Part I): Fried MOMO Recipe!!

One of the reasons (may be only), my foreigner friends do not prepare Momos even though they love it is because they do not have steamer. So, in this blog post, I have an awesome way of making Momos if you do not own a steamer. I got this idea from my sister! I called her last weekend and I could hear she was eating something. I asked her what was she eating and she replied "homemade Momos." Also, when I asked,  if she had bought a steamer, she said she made it without a steamer. Surprised myself got an answer and at the same time got an idea to share with you everyone :) For this dish, first you have to make Momos (follow the recipe for wrapping and ingredients to prepare Momo before actually steaming)! (Click here for Momo recipe) and (Click here for Momo Achar recipe)
Fantastic :)






Prep time: 5min(s) Cook time:15min(s) Total time: 20min(s) 

Things you will need:
Directions:
  1. Heat oil and fry unsteamed Momos.
  2. Fry until red and crispy
  3. Serve with Momo Achar (Click here for Momo Achar recipe)
  4. Done!! Too simple, isn't it? >:D< (Click here for Part II (C MOMO)